1. Our Commitment to Privacy
2. Types of Information We Collect
The information collected through the site can be voluntarily submitted by you or through cookies that track your use of the site. The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
This is information that identifies you individually. This happens when you provide information by filling out one of our contact or website forms:
- Full Name
- Zip Code
- Company Name
- Phone Number
Information from Cookies
This information doesn’t identify you individually. This information is collected automatically through cookies or other tracking technologies while you navigate our website:
- Operating System
- Internet Connection
- IP Address
- On-site Behavior
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. HPSG doesn’t knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18 do not use or provide information through this website.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information obtained when you contact us to process your suggestion or customer service request in order to provide you with information regarding the products and services we offer. We also will use this information to improve our products and services, for our own use and for the use of our business partners. We will not use or disclose any information you provide about someone else for any purpose other than to send communications to the person indicated, to identify or resolve technical problems or customer service issues, or as required by law and to comply with a court order or other legal process.
4. Other Information Collected
We may from time to time contract with advertisers or other third parties who place information, advertisements, or other promotional material or links on our site. If you click on an advertisement or other link provided by a third party and leave our site, whether through a link or through visiting another Web site framed within our site, you are subject to the privacy policies of these advertisers or other third parties. We do not have responsibility for or access to the information collected by these third parties.
5. Our Commitment to Data Security
The security of all information associated with our users is an important concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. No sensitive data is stored in the pages directly. We have further measures in place to protect your personal information once it reaches us. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, therefore you transmit to us at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change our Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement at our home page located at www.heritagepoolsupplygroup.com.
7. How to Contact Us
We currently do not honor “Do-Not-Track” signals from your browser.
We provide a business-to-business service. This means that data we collect from you is excluded from parts of the California Consumer Privacy Act. As a result, the provisions below are provided as a courtesy.
California consumers have certain choices with respect to their personal information, as described below. We are required by law to verify your identity in connection with any request in order to prevent unauthorized access of your data. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your request. Please note that your exercise of these choices is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g., the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g., the maintenance of legal privilege). We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Requests to exercise these choices may be granted in whole, in part, or not at all, depending on the scope and nature of the request and as permitted by applicable law. Where required by applicable law, we will notify you if we reject your request and notify you of the reasons we are unable to honor your request.
- Request to Know and Access Information: You may access information we maintain about you using the methods provided below. If we grant your request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we maintain about you in the ordinary course of business. This may include what personal information we collect, use, or disclose about you. We may not fulfill some or all of your request to access as permitted by applicable law.
- Request to Delete Information: You may request that we delete your personal information. Depending on the scope of your request, we may refrain from granting your request, as permitted by applicable law. For example, as permitted by applicable law, we may retain your information in our business records. You may submit a deletion request using the methods provided below.
- Opt-out of “Sale” and Certain Sharing Practices: We do not “sell” information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you, in terms of price or services that we offer, if you submit one of the requests listed above.
California consumers may use an authorized agent on their behalf to exercise a privacy choice discussed above. If you are an authorized agent acting on behalf of a California consumer to communicate with us or to exercise a privacy choice discussed above, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the requisite authorization to act on behalf of the resident and have sufficient access to their laptop, desktop, or mobile device to exercise these choice digitally. If you are an authorized agent trying to exercise choices on behalf of a Heritage Pool Supply Group user, please contact us at the contact information below with supporting verification information, which includes a valid Power of Attorney in the State of California, proof that you have access to the consumer’s interface, and proof of your own identity.
To Exercise Choices: